There are a lot of areas I need to continue to work on to make sure I can navigate my blog efficiently, but I think I am getting the hang of it.

I am happy to have learned about Creative Commons (https://creativecommons.org/) and how much more accessible it can be compared to only copyrighted work. It allows more things to be shared and is extremely beneficial when sharing educational resources. It seems to me that sharing resources in education is and should be encouraged. Educators should be able to draw on a wealth of knowledge from other teachers who have dealt with different curriculums and have been able to adapt lesson plans and resources to a new curriculum. Creative commons seems like the best way to make this resources accessible using the proper channels.

I also realize that different platforms like Fresh Grade or Google Classrooms can be very useful, but different school divisions or districts may or may not use them. It is helpful to be able to use different platforms, but you have to find something that works for you, the students, and the parents to have a way to communicate easily. With anything that has sharing, privacy will always be something that has to be considered. If you have any doubt, always consult with someone in a position to be able to give you necessary information.